- What can I say instead of God bless you?
- Is God bless one word?
- Is it illegal to say Gesundheit?
- How do you bless someone?
- What do you say when someone says God is good?
- What does Gazuntite mean?
- Is it correct to say God bless you?
- What do you say when someone says God bless you?
- How do you respond to Gesundheit?
- Why are sneezes so violent?
What can I say instead of God bless you?
god bless / synonymsgod rest.god help me.god save.be well.bless your heart.godspeed.
n.adios.be good.More items….
Is God bless one word?
1 Answer. There’s no difference, although God Bless is more often used as a farewell greeting, and God bless you is more often used as an interjection, for example as a way of saying Thank you for a favour performed.
Is it illegal to say Gesundheit?
“During World War I it was made illegal to say Gesundheit, and that law has never been repealed.”
How do you bless someone?
100 Little Ways to Bless OthersGo visit them, talk with them, and just listen.Bake them a special treat.Take them grocery shopping.Read to them from the Bible or a favorite book.Sing or play music.Watch their favorite show with them.Ask them about the things they love to talk about.Bring them an animal to pet and cuddle.More items…•
What do you say when someone says God is good?
How should you respond to someone who says “God is good”? God is good is a metaphysical tautology. The only response possible, would be “Amen”.
What does Gazuntite mean?
1. German. Interestingly, Gesundheit, the German response to a sneeze, is also the most common expression for English speakers who prefer not to say “bless you.” It simply means “health,” which is used in a number of languages when someone sneezes (makes sense).
Is it correct to say God bless you?
It is correct to use both! However ‘May god bless you’ is more often used in greeting cards or as a bible quote,while ‘god bless you’ is used in normal speech. … “God bless you” (as an example) is used when someone sneezes, etc.
What do you say when someone says God bless you?
In this case you would reply, “Thank you.” If someone says “God bless you” as a greeting, you can say many things, such as “thank you,” “and you,” or even just smile.
How do you respond to Gesundheit?
Gesundheit! “Thank you (very much).” “May God help you!”
Why are sneezes so violent?
According to Live Science, the output of a sneeze depends on a number of factors, including lung capacity and the size of the pre-sneeze inhale. It makes sense – the more air ingested, the bigger the sneeze. But people are generally able to control the noisiness of their ‘achoo’.